Friday, February 4, 2011

silky snuggly


I made this cute little snuggly for one of my husbands co-workers. I put it in a little gift box, added in a little binki clip and sent it off with the hubby.


For this snuggly I used 14 inch squares. 1 minky, 1 silky and added in a a cute little ruffle.

And guess what I picked up today?? I snagged up some sweet flannel that was on a very yummy sale for $2.50 per yard. Me and a friend are trying to coordinate a girls night to sew up some blankets for "Calling All Angels. So my cute flannel will be waiting. If you havent already, check out the previous video post for more information about "Calling All Angels."

1 comment:

chrisnbri said...

Very cute blanket Cheer and what a great idea to have a girls night to sew up some blankets. Sounds fun wish I lived closer!