Monday, August 13, 2012

A special gift

My daughter was invited to celebrate a good friends birthday.  We are always stumped when it comes to finding the right gift.  My daughter decided she wanted to pick out a book for her friend.  After looking at books she ended up with two really cute ones. Then we decided to make this cute little pillow to go along with them.  

A reading pillow for her friend to take to any corner of her house and have some quiet, reading time.


I just used scraps that I had on hand.  It turned out so cute that we wanted to keep it.  It even matched our little reading corner.
I have to say that my inspiration came when I first saw these cute Library Totes over at Made on Maple.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Aves loves her pillow. I'm glad you didn't keep it cause now she has a daily reminder of her good friend. Plus its adorable. By the way that blog you linked to. Is she having a second set of twins too?? So crazy.